Missing Will Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at providing advice on, and arranging, Missing Will Indemnity Insurance.
If you, or the client you represent, want financial protection from the risks relating to a missing will in the estate administration process; we can help.
While Missing Beneficiary cover focuses on situations where the beneficiaries named in the will cannot be found or are unknown, missing will insurance addresses scenarios where the will itself is missing or cannot be located.
These policies cover the costs, damages, and compensation if necessary to make a further distribution. This cover is often combined with Missing Beneficiary Indemnity cover.
Information we require to help you:
- A thorough explanation of the circumstances
- Details of research undertaken to find a missing will
- Value of the residuary estate for distribution
- A copy of the family tree
- Details of research undertaken (with copies of correspondence and genealogists’ reports where applicable)
- The amount of cover (limit of indemnity) required and how this has been calculated