Residents Association Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at advising and arranging insurance cover for Residents Associations.
We regularly help the following types of residents association:
- Tenants of a building who hold meetings with their landlord
- A ‘local members’ area residents association who provide news and representation on matters in the local area
- A group of people who live in the same property (either owned or leased) who work together to manage, maintain or improve the property
What Our Clients Say
All our dealings with the company have so far been very helpful and clear. Dealt with our needs and questions very patiently and came up with an excellent package, cheaper than our previous insurer.
Excellent service and very pleasant people to do business with. I would certainly recommend Access Insurance and have done so to various groups.
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable on requirements, responsive by phone and email. Competitive quote and local to our location.
Simple website, straightforward path to quotation and to setting up insurance.
They were helpful and polite and service was good.
How can we help?
Our residents association insurance packages have been specifically designed to meet the bespoke requirements of Tenants and Residents Associations.
Speak to one of our community group experts on 020 8651 7420 to get advice on the insurance you need. Each group we help has different needs. We’ll ensure you get the right cover quickly and easily.
- Get free advice & a no obligation quote over the phone
- No proposal forms to fill in
- Varying limits of public liability cover available, from £1 to £10 million
- Optional covers available so your group has the insurance you need
- Affordable policies (from £6/month for £1,000,000 of cover)
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Property Owners Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Trustee Indemnity
- Legal Expenses
- Event Insurance
- Landlords and Property Owners cover for Buildings
- Landlords Contents
- Accidental Damage
- Loss of Cash and Money
- Portable Equipment and Tools
- Private roads, driveways, walls, lamposts and other outdoor fixtures
- Theft (including metalwork – some policies contain inner limits)
- Loss of Rent and Income
- Lifts, Escalators, Boilers and Air Conditioning