Charity Employers Liability Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at advising charities and arranging charity employers liability insurance.
Each charity we help has different needs. We’ll ensure you get the right cover quickly & easily.
Get an Employers Liability Insurance »
or Call us on 020 8651 7420
Our charity employers liability insurance packages are designed to provide employers liability and other optional covers for the activities of charities and non profit organisations.
- Get free advice & a no obligation quote over the phone
- No proposal forms to fill in
- Cover for staff, trustees & volunteers
- Optional covers available so your group has the insurance you need
- Affordable policies (from £6/month for £1,000,000 of cover)
If you need help determining whether you need charity employers liability insurance, please contact us on 020 8651 7420. Our specialist team of advisers are here to help you from a simple question to advice on a more complex range of covers.
Legally you must purchase employers liability insurance if you have paid employees.
- You owe your volunteers a duty of care under health and safety laws
- Charities can be, and are, sued where a volunteer is injured because of your negligence
- In the absence of charity employers liability insurance the cost of the claim may need to be met by the organisation, its trustees or committee members.
What Our Clients Say
Get an Employers Liability Insurance