Charities Employers Liability Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at advising charities and arranging charity employers liability insurance.
Each charity we help has different needs. We’ll ensure you get the right cover quickly & easily.
Our charity employers liability insurance packages are designed to provide employers liability and other optional covers for the activities of charities and non profit organisations.
- Get free advice & a no obligation quote over the phone
- No proposal forms to fill in
- Cover for staff, trustees & volunteers
- Optional covers available so your group has the insurance you need
- Affordable policies (from £6/month for £1,000,000 of cover)
How can we help you?
If you need help determining whether you need charity employers liability insurance, please contact us on 020 8651 7420. Our specialist team of advisers are here to help you from a simple question to advice on a more complex range of covers.
Legally you must purchase employers liability insurance if you have paid employees.
See what our clients say
They were able to provide cover for what we needed & unlike our previous insurer we did not need to buy a policy that covered several aspects we did not need. I would recommend them.
Wow! What can I say; absolutely fabulous service from Access where nothing was too much trouble. Courteous, responsive and extremely quick in setting up our non-profit group’s insurance.
We felt like lost sheep & not sure what we needed. We were very happy to be guided by their expertise. The staff were extremely helpful and very patient. We would highly recommend them. Excellent…
…it was critical that we had the right cover. Despite the lead time that was available to get the quote in, reviewed and agreed Access Insurance met this challenge head on.
- You owe your volunteers a duty of care under health and safety laws
- Charities can be, and are, sued where a volunteer is injured because of your negligence
- In the absence of charity employers liability insurance the cost of the claim may need to be met by the organisation, its trustees or committee members.