Insurance for Independent Schools

Our school insurance brokers are experts at advising and arranging insurance programmes for independent special schools, Christian schools, theological seminaries and Bible colleges. If you provide independent education, with or without boarding; we can help.

Our insurance brokers use their experience and knowledge to design individual insurance programmes suited to each of our clients. For each school we work with, we go through our comprehensive review process. Find out more about how we work with our clients.

Access Insurance Feefo Reviews

Request a quote – it’s simpleStart today 

Schools and other educational establishments face unique and, in some cases, complex risks. Working with a specialist gives you the confidence you are properly protected.

We don’t shy away from addressing difficult issues, including how you manage and insure allegations and instances of abuse. Our independent school insurance brokers can give you the advice you need to make informed decisions about protecting your pupils, staff and reputation.

Education is one of our specialisms and our school clients can receive much more than just the traditional insurance policy.

Need help? Call us

020 8651 7420

Weekdays 9am – 5pm

Our brokers are knowledgeable and friendly. They’re specialists who can provide the advice and help you need.

As an Access education client you’ll benefit from:

  • A dedicated broker. A specialist who knows you and understands the risks you face. Here to answer any questions you have and to help you in the event of a claim.
  • Rebuild valuations. The insurers we work with are often able to provide free rebuild valuations to ensure your buildings are adequately insured.
  • Client Resource Portal. Our portal has a large library of policy templates, checklists and regular safety matters and regulatory articles.

In addition to the insurance covers commonly purchased as part of an independent school insurance programme, we also arrange the following covers for our clients:

  • Works of art (including those held in trust)
  • Minibus, motor & tractor insurances
  • Overseas travel including skiing trips and ‘adventure’ holidays
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Engineering inspection and statutory inspections
  • Supply teacher insurance (covering a range of circumstances in which you may need to pay supply staff)

Your questions answered.

Yes we do. You may have seen us in the TISCA magazine or through our partner CSCBG. Get in touch with our experienced team, who can advise and arrange insurance for the unique risks that you face.