Our care insurance brokers are experts at advising and arranging cover for care organisations. If you provide care for children, the elderly, those with learning difficulties or mental health issues; we can help.
Your dedicated broker will help you to determine the types, and appropriate levels, of cover you require. We look to provide our care clients with comprehensive solutions which will provide the cover you need when things go wrong.
What our clients say
Ebow was great…accommodated our insurance request at very short notice…even though you were very busy.
As an Access care client you’ll benefit from:
- Membership of our Client Resource Portal. Our portal has a large library of policy templates, checklists and regular safety matters and regulatory articles.
- Business and legal helpline. Unlimited access to a solicitors & barristers, including care specialists.
- Legal toolkit. A separate Legal toolkit with over a thousand legal documents and templates prepared by solicitors.
- Consultancy services. Access to a team of care, legal, tax and funding specialists to assist you in growing and maximising business opportunities.
- Training. Access to a care sector specialist team who provide tailored training programmes to help you remain focused on best practice.
Our experienced, knowledgeable and friendly brokers deliver a personable service. You’ll always know who to call if you have a question, require changes to your insurance or if you need urgent advice and help in the event of a claim. Find out more about how we work with our clients.