Our insurance brokers are experts at advising charities and arranging cover for charity buildings.
As Chartered Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves on working with insurers who will respond quickly and efficiently in the event of a loss. Whether you occupy the buildings yourself, or they are rented out, we can help you to obtain a quality policy from a reliable insurer.
Get a Buildings Insurance Quote »
Or Call Us on 020 8651 7420
A key issue is to ensure that the correct sum insured is set. This needs to reflect the cost of rebuilding or re-instating the building should it be totally destroyed by an insured event such as fire, explosion, earthquake or other event. This, more often than not, will not be reflected in the valuation or purchase price of the building if it were to be sold.
How We Can Help You
- Get free advice & a no obligation quote over the phone
- Quick turnaround on written quotes and issuing policy documents
- Wide cover available with competitive premiums
- Loss of rent / alternative accommodation cover for rehousing residential tenants
- Legal Expenses with a 24 hour helpline
- Engineering cover for lifts and commercial boilers
- Risk management support
- Advice as to how you can ensure your rebuild costs (sums insured) are correct
We arrange insurance for a wide range of charity buildings including youth & community venues, churches, offices, schools, museums and hostels. We also cover all other types of insurance for charities so we will be able to help put together a bespoke insurance programme to ensure you have the right cover at a competitive price.
What Our Clients Say
Get Your Buildings Insurance Quote