Buildings Insurance

Our insurance advisors are experts at arranging charity buildings insurance cover for premises such as charity shops, youth and community venues, day centres, offices, schools, museums and hostels.

As Chartered Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves on working with insurers who will respond quickly and efficiently in the event of a loss. Whether you occupy the buildings yourself, or they are rented out, we can help you to obtain a quality policy from a reliable insurer.

Access Insurance Feefo Reviews

Request a quote – it’s simpleStart today 

Or Call 020 8651 7420

A key issue is to ensure that the sum insured reflects the cost of rebuilding or re-instating the building should it be totally destroyed by an insured event such as fire, explosion or earthquake. This, more often than not, will not be reflected in the valuation or purchase price of the building if it were to be sold.

See what our clients say

How can we help you?

We design specific policies, whether you require charity shop insurance or protection for your premises, property or contents – we will help you ensure that you have the cover you need.

  • Free advice & no obligation quote over the phone
  • Quick turnaround on written quotes and issuing policy documents
  • Wide cover available with competitive premiums
  • Loss of rent / alternative accommodation cover for rehousing residential tenants
  • Legal Expenses with a 24 hour helpline
  • Engineering cover for lifts and commercial boilers
  • Risk management support

We arrange buildings and contents insurance for charities that covers a wide range of charity buildings including youth & community venues, shops, day centres, churches, offices, schools, museums and hostels. As we create a bespoke insurance programme at a competitive price, we can help your charity with all types of insurance depending on your activities and risks.

For example, if you run a charity shop or network of charity retail outlets, we not only help you with covering the risk of damage to the premises but can arrange typical charity shop covers such as stock and contents, business interruption, money cover and goods in transit as well as anything from employer’s liability to professional indemnity cover.

How much property insurance do you need?

When it comes to arranging buildings insurance it’s important to make sure you are not underinsured. When asked for the building sum insured, you should state the amount it would cost to rebuild the property from scratch. The video below helpfully explains your responsibilities here.

We have partnered with Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd so we can arrange a professional rebuild cost assessment for our clients at a discounted price.

Request a quote – it’s simpleStart today 
or call 020 8651 7420