How can we help your Community Garden?
Each community garden we help has different needs. We’ll understand the risks you face and build a specific policy – you only pay for the cover you need. We’ll ensure you get the right cover quickly and easily.
- Get free advice & a no obligation quote over the phone
- No proposal or cover forms to fill in
- Varying limits of public liability cover available, from £1 to £10 million+
- Employers liability (for employees/volunteers) & trustees indemnity (for trustees/committee members) can be included
- Cover for buildings, contents, equipment, money + more is built in as required
- Affordable policies (from £6/month for £1,000,000 of public liability cover)
What Our Clients Say
Excellent choice for the insurance that we need for the Woodhaven Community Garden. Practical and straight to the point. I would most certainly recommend this company to other project.
We are a small club but Access Insurance found us a policy to suit our needs.
Access went the extra mile. We kept changing what we wanted. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were unfailingly helpful through to the successful conclusion of a better deal.
Access listened carefully to our particular needs and came up with a suitable quote within a reasonable time span.
We received very good service.
Why choose Access?
We are experienced at arranging community garden insurance for gardens of all sizes doing a wide range of activities. Our approach to helping you is simple. We’ll understand the unique risks your garden faces and design an insurance policy specifically to give you the cover you need. This approach ensures you have adequate insurance without any gaps in cover as well as excluding costly and unnecessary cover. You’ll only pay for the cover you need.
If you need help understanding the risks you face and the types of insurance cover you require, please contact us on 020 8651 7420. Our specialist team of advisers are here to help you from a simple question to advice on a more complex range of covers.