Astronomy Club & Observatory Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at arranging insurance cover for astronomy clubs and observatories
Each astronomy club has different needs. We’ll ensure you get the right cover quickly and easily.
- Get free advice & a no-obligation quote over the phone
- Varying limits of public liability cover are available, from £1 to £10 million
- Optional covers are available so your astronomy club has the insurance you need
- Cover available for buildings and equipment
- Affordable policies (from £6/month for £1,000,000 of public liability cover)
How we can help
We are experienced in arranging astronomy club insurance for groups of all sizes. Whether you meet at your local village hall or you have your own telescope, instruments and observatory building; we can help.
If you need help understanding the risks you face and the types of insurance cover you require, please contact us on 020 8651 7420. Our specialist team of advisers are here to help you; from a simple question to advice on a more complex range of covers.