Insurance for Homeless Link Members
Access Insurance are proud to be partners of Homeless Link, supporting members by designing bespoke insurance cover to meet their needs.
We support many homelessness charities and related services, from housing associations, homeless shelters and advice centres to foodbanks. We give independent advice and work with a large network of insurers, though work on behalf of our clients. Our approach means we build a policy that reflects the unique risks that each Homeless Link charity faces.
How we help members:
- Centre Insurance – covering a wide range of protection for assets, liabilities and management risks
- Trustee Indemnity Insurance and Directors and Officers Insurance together with associated risks such as libel, slander and professional advice risks
- Employers Liability for staff and volunteers
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance including minibus insurance
- Professional Indemnity for people giving advice
- Buildings Insurance for shelters, temporary accommodation and facilities
- Public liability Insurance for third party injury or property damage
We offer a complete insurance review to our clients. Being trusted advisers of over 15,000 charities and community organisations including Homeless Link members, we help you get protected properly whilst only paying for the cover you need.
See what our clients say
Fantastic customer service, brilliant.
Good friendly service and supportive of our needs.
Professional organisation that supported us with a client led insurance service.
We have always had good support from Access on many occasions and it is great having a dedicated person to speak to who understands our needs.
Quick and helpful. Took the time to understand our business.