Missing Beneficiary Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at providing advice on, and arranging, missing beneficiary insurance.
If you, or the client you represent, want financial protection from unknown or missing beneficiaries who may come forward in the future; we can help.
Contact Us >>
Or Call Us on 020 8651 7420
Designed to protect and indemnify the executor, administrator, trustee and the beneficiaries traced in case any beneficiaries that are unknown or missing come forward at a later date. If any of these come forward, the cost of dealing with the claim is paid by the policy, and if successful the policy would pay the claimant the amount claimed.
Without a policy, the claimant could look to the executor, administrator, trustee and/or beneficiaries for compensation. The premiums can be paid as reasonable expenses in the administration of an estate.
Missing Beneficiaries Insurance is usually only considered as the research and tracing of the wills and descendants comes into its final stages. The underwriters will only issue cover once they are satisfied that the correct steps to find all beneficiaries have been taken.
Information we require to help you:
- A thorough explanation of the circumstances
- Details of the will or intestacy
- Value of the residuary estate for distribution
- A copy of the family tree
- Details of research undertaken (with copies of correspondence and genealogists’ reports where applicable)
- When each missing beneficiary was last seen or heard of, by whom and the circumstances in which this occurred
- Details of advertisements or notices placed requesting information relating to missing beneficiaries
- The amount of cover (limit of indemnity) required and how this has been calculated
Contact Us >>