Insurance for CSCBG Members
Access Insurance are proud to be partners of CSCBG, supporting members by designing bespoke insurance cover to meet their needs.
How we help members:
- Centre Insurance – covering a wide range of protection for assets, liabilities and management risks
- Trustee Indemnity Insurance and Directors and Officers Insurance together with associated risks such as libel, slander and professional advice risks
- Travel Insurance and Organiser’s Liability for people travelling to the centres
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance including minibus insurance
- Engineering Insurance for plant and machinery
- Special Events Insurance for festivals
- Public liability Insurance for third party injury or property damage
We offer a complete insurance review to our clients. Being trusted advisers of over 15,000 charities, churches and organisations including CSCBG members, we help you get protected properly whilst only paying for the cover you need.
See what our clients say
The communication was excellent and the broker did all the work for us in providing the necessary documentation and dealing with everything very efficiently.
Keswick Ministries have used Access insurance as our broker for several years and appreciate their understanding of the charity sector to offer insurance products that are relevant and cost effective.
Great staff who took time to understand our ministry and its insurance needs. I have already recommended Access to a number of people.
I really appreciated Mr Matt Newberry coming to see me and going through very carefully every detail of our insurance, making sure we were properly covered for all our needs.
Communication was speedy and supportive which enabled the process to remain smooth. All questions raised were answered with any necessary explanations included.
Please contact us on 020 8651 7420 to discuss your requirements or get a quote here. Our friendly advisers will be more than happy to review your current cover and build an insurance policy that protects you.
Please note we are unable to offer specific member discounts. As a broker, we do not have direct control over the pricing of products. However, we work in your interests to ensure you only pay for the cover you need, building tailored policies that reflect your unique risks and requirements. We also negotiate with a wide range of specialist insurers and invest in developing new products, thereby seeking and often succeeding in achieving savings for our clients.