Heritage Property Insurance
Our property insurance brokers are experts at advising and arranging cover for heritage properties. Grade listed? Operating as a business? Undergoing restoration? We can help.
From castles to country estates we have expertise in advising the owners of heritage assets. We work with specialist insurers who understand the risks which come with owning a heritage property.
Get a quote »
Or Call Us on 020 8651 7420
Our insurance brokers can provide you with the advice you need to make informed decisions about protecting your assets. This includes advising the owners of businesses and charities which operate from heritage properties.
Heritage property insurance is one of our specialisms and our heritage clients can receive much more than traditional property cover.
As an Access heritage property client you’ll benefit from:
- Membership of our Client Resource Portal. Our portal has a large library of policy templates, checklists and regular safety matters and regulatory articles.
- Rebuild valuations. The insurers we work with are often able to provide free rebuild valuations to ensure your buildings are adequately insured.
- A dedicated broker. A specialist who knows you and understands the risks you face. Here to answer any questions you have and to help you in the event of a claim.
In addition to the insurance covers commonly purchased as part of a heritage insurance policy we also arrange the following covers:
- Works of art (including those held in trust)
- Minibus, motor & tractor insurances
- Employment Practices Liability
- Engineering inspection and statutory inspections
Contact us »