College & Independent School Insurance
Our school insurance brokers are experts at advising and arranging insurance programmes for schools and FE colleges. If you provide independent education, with or without boarding; we can help.
Our school insurance brokers use their experience and knowledge to design individual insurance programmes suited to each of our school clients. For each school we work with we go through our comprehensive review process. Find out more about how we work with our clients.
Contact us »
or call us on 020 8651 7420
Schools & other educational establishments face unique and, in some cases, complex risks. Working with a specialist gives you the confidence your school is properly protected.
We don’t shy away from addressing difficult issues including how you manage and insure allegations and instances of abuse. Our school insurance brokers can provide you with the advice you need to make informed decisions about protecting your pupils, staff and reputation.
Education is one of our specialisms and our school clients can receive much more than the traditional school insurance policy.
As an Access education client you’ll benefit from:
- Membership of our Client Resource Portal. Our portal has a large library of policy templates, checklists and regular safety matters and regulatory articles.
- Rebuild valuations. The insurers we work with are often able to provide free rebuild valuations to ensure your buildings are adequately insured.
- A dedicated broker. A specialist who knows you and understands the risks you face. Here to answer any questions you have and to help you in the event of a claim.
In addition to the insurance covers commonly purchased as part of a school insurance programme we also arrange the following covers for our clients:
- Works of art (including those held in trust)
- Minibus, motor & tractor insurances
- Overseas travel including skiing trips and ‘adventure’ holidays
- Employment Practices Liability
- Engineering inspection and statutory inspections
- Supply teacher insurance (covering a range of circumstances in which you may need to pay supply staff)
Contact us »