Residents Association Insurance
Our insurance brokers are experts at advising and arranging cover for Residents Associations.
Get a Residents Association Insurance Quote »
We regularly help the following types of resident’s association:
- Tenants of a building who hold meetings with their landlord
- A ‘local members’ area residents association who provide news and representation on matters in the local area
- A group of people who live in the same property (either owned or leased) who work together to manage, maintain or improve the property
What Our Clients Say
Our residents association insurance packages have been specifically designed to meet the bespoke requirements of Tenants and Residents Associations.
Speak to one of our community group experts on 020 8651 7420 to get advice on the insurance you need. Each group we help has different needs. We'll ensure you get the right cover quickly and easily.
- Get free advice & a no obligation quote over the phone
- No proposal forms to fill in
- Varying limits of public liability cover available, from £1 to £10 million
- Optional covers available so your group has the insurance you need
- Affordable policies (from £6/month for £1,000,000 of cover)
Resident's Association Insurance options include:
Get Your Residents Association Insurance Quote